Wednesday, June 13, 2007

My promotion from ‘student’ to ‘unemployed’…..

Always making fun of myself, after completing my L.L.B from the University of Delhi, I said this to everyone that now I’m proudly adding to the ever increasing unemployed population of my country. Though I was not doing so out of my frustration of sitting at home while few of my like – calibre friends started working but enjoying the temporary elevation (as I’m not planning to leave my studies so early) I was experiencing. Funny as it seems, but the phase is a very difficult one. On one hand there is enthusiasm & excitement to step into the ‘real outer world’ as they say with a professional outlook about everything in life while on the other there is unhappiness about the end of ever glowing & competing college life which is never going to return. College ‘o’ college….. lets see where do i end up.....

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You would never end-up anywhere, kindly give up this hope.

For you shall always begin. As far as I know you and have witnessed you marking so many beginnings one after the other and completing them alike.

Good post..

shruti said...

y

Aanchal Jain said...

Thanks buddy!!

Aanchal Jain said...

Thanks buddy!!